Monday 2 March 2015

Testimonial from a DO graduate in Rasht, Gilan, Iran

Here is a testimonial we received from a DO (Doctor of Osteopathy) graduate of the National University of Medical Sciences (Spain) who is from the City of Rasht in the province of Gilan in Iran.

My hometown ( Rasht, lran) is famous to have educated, successful people like Dr. Shahin Pourgol.
I found Osteopathy as a knowledge and skill that could complete my previous knowledge of Medicine. It can solve so many of patient's problems where the Medicine stops.
I am proud of obtaining Doctor of osteopathy degree from National University of Medical sciences and l hope that I can help people and improve the health in the society.
With special thanks to Dr.Shahin pourgol.


Dr Fahimeh Qaranful, MD, DO

Medical Doctor & Osteopath
Iran


No comments:

Post a Comment